Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27th - Back to the Grind

Today was the first day back from spring break.  This is a day full of catching up on email and getting back into completing projects that were not done.  But walking the halls of the schools I work and see students and teachers back in the classroom made me feel like all is well.

When I got home tonight it felt good to know that I worked a full day and that the rest of the evening was to spend with the family.  After dinner Ben and I went outside and shot our bows, which was a lot of fun.  I'm trying out my brothers bow and Ben has a starter bow.  I had a big round bail put in our back yard so we can shoot when the weather was good.  It has been a lot of fun to do this together.

I remember when I was younger competing in archery shoots with my whole family.  Yes, that is right, even my Mom shot a bow.  We shot in a league in a nearby town and it was a lot of fun.  Maybe Ben will get to this point, but for now we will stick to shooting for fun.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment