Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 8th - Sharing

Today I had the chance to share at RCET Technology Conference.  This is one of my favorite things I get to do in my job.  I enjoy the networking, and conversation that comes with being around learners.  I still am amazed on the community of learners that teachers are and how they are willing to share knowledge.

I still have to say that I do get nervous before presenting though.  I thought that today I would not due to being the last session of the day and doing a presentation I had done before, but no.  Waiting outside the room I was going to present in my stomach started to get knots in it.

These knots don't keep me from presenting, they just are a reminder that I want to do good.  I also shake sometimes when I speak.  I don't know if others see it, but I can most definitely tell that I am shaking.  This happens at church especially, don't know why.  Might be that I'm speaking from the heart and there is such a big purpose behind it.

Today was a good session, seemed to reach the audience well.  One thing that I shared wasn't even in my presentation, but was a tool I used.  So I would say today was a success.

1 comment:

  1. You always do a great job when you present, Nathan! I love it when you share your knowledge with us!

    ReplyDelete