Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6th - Names and more names

This blog post might only appeal to teachers, but most of my readers are of the profession so here it goes.

As the saga of baby number 3 continue, we are now on to picking of names.  Since both my wife and I are teachers this is a hard task.  We have names we like, but don't like to use names that are used to often or remind of us of former students too much.

My wife has picked some names, and I listen.  Pretty much the routine right now.  I like to think about it for a while.  We also choose 2 names and decide once we see the baby.  So the last couple of nights she gave me options.  I like some of them and some I have not decided on yet.

We also have gone with a "B" and "C" so if we kept the pattern, it would be time for a "D" name.  David, Daniel, and many other names have come up, but who knows what we will decide on.

I guess I might write more on this later.  I don't want anyone out there to steal our names though.  So might just have to wait till late July to find out the next name for our family.




2 comments:

  1. My friend Catherine wouldn't tell anyone the name she chose for her daughter until she was born. It turned out Emma was the most popular girls' name that year. lol
    Love Daniel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel Dingman has a nice ring to it.....

    ReplyDelete