Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 4th - Birthday Party Time

Today was the big 5th birthday party for my son Cole.  We are so blessed to be able to celebrate with family.  My wife and I have not tried a "friend" party yet, we still stick with family and host it at our house.  We get a cake and cook a meal and enjoy the family time together.

This time with the family is one of my favorite times.  Our kids and their cousins all enjoy playing together and after the party time seems to fly by as the kids play and adults sit and visit.

I try to think back and remember my birthday parties and I remember all my cousins getting together and celebrating, just like we have done with my kids.

I hope that my kids will remember these simple times of playing and being together with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment