Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 13 - Forgetfulness

Ok, so I have been doing so well with posting on the day of for my slice of life blog, but yesterday I missed my post.  To make up for it, I am going to talk about forgetfulness.  Yesterday was full of this.

I have always been good at remembering things, items to complete, details, birthday and other special events.  Yesterday just seem like one of those days that I found things to do that were really not the priority at the time.  I had some great conversations with teachers and forgot some of the things I needed to complete.

I almost missed a meeting and I forgot to blog.  Things that I have not been used to doing.

Last night I got motivated to work more in my basement, and putting the drop ceiling in the last closet.  I got all the frame up, with some struggles.  Needless to say I need to adhere to the saying "measure twice, cut once".  I did not waist any pieces of material, but I got close a few times.  I got the grid up and a light put in its place and I was proud of myself.  So I went upstairs and relaxed and went to bed.

I forgot to blog, but oh well.  I didn't even realize it till this morning.  So, forgetfulness, I might be at the beginning of getting older I guess.  Hope I don't forget anything today.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry...we have all forgotten! I'm actually famous for forgetting...I forget why. lol Fortunately, Rocky forgets too, so we just laugh together and try again the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all done it! If you didn't forget at least one post, we'd all begin to wonder if you're actually human. Only a robot could successfully post 31 days in a row.

    ReplyDelete