Thursday, March 9, 2017

March 9th - Change

Change in life is inevitable.  Today I think back to some of the big changes in my life.  Anything from different jobs, getting married, to having kids.  Every little or big change seems to make life more interesting.

Karen and I made a big change 6 years ago when we decided to move from our 1st home in Bulter, Mo, to live on my family farm in Liberal, Mo.  This was a big move and a big change for the whole family.  New house, new jobs and new church.

I have found that all change in life seems to be God centered in some way.  Karen and I have been blessed to be a part of some great churches.  If it wasn't for these churches we would not be who we are today.  God has opened doors and shut doors for us and he has truly guided our lives.

I talk about change tonight because of the successes of a team that I formally coached making history.  They will play for the State Championship Saturday and I can't be more happy for them.  The school and community is so deserving.  This school was my first job, and first coaching job.  I will always have a special place for the people there in Adrian, Mo.  Good luck, Lady Blackhawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment