Sunday, March 5, 2017

March 5th - Day of Rest

Sunday the day of rest.  I enjoy waking up on Sundays and having a day that is usually filled with worship and learning in the morning, then cleaning and relaxation in the afternoon and evening.

This weekend we were blessed to be hosting family and Sunday morning was a time to say goodbye to them and then head to church to praise and worship.  Once we got home from church I take my spot in my favorite chair and enjoy the afternoon of short naps and doing small things around the house.

The energy that I'm able to acquire with this day helps me make it though the week to come.  I usually even do fun things with my kids.

I think we can learn much from the pattern that was given in the very beginning of working hard for 6 days, then taking a day to reflect, worship and rest.  God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sundays, too! A day of rest is a must!!! Glad you enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete