Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10 - Success

Success is sometimes hard grasp for unique tasks.  The last 5 weeks have been a success in my point of view of a project that I hoped it would.  The last 5 weeks myself and team have put on a event that turned out to be a lot of fun.

This project wctopchef (for more info check out wctopchef.weebly.com) was a dream that we started planning back in September and was a vision of mine starting last February.  So needless to say I was really nervous on how it would go.  It far surpassed my vision.  Teachers got excited to do things in the classroom.  Students where encouraging teacher to participate also.

So the event was a success.  But sometimes knowing if what you have been successful is hard to tell.  Especially in raising children.  I always wonder what is the best thing to do for them.  I will not know if I have been successful until the are older also.  Waiting for the verdict of a success or not will take patience and that is hard for me.  Oh well, I guess time will have to tell.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great success, I really enjoyed the competition. I did not win anything, but it was so fun to participate. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete