Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 1 - Life Changes

As I embark on my start of Slice of Life blogging this year, I find myself thinking of the changes that have happened in my life since last year.  One big change is that my family is now a family of 5.  Andrew joined our family in July and has completed our family.

Andrew is now 7 months old and makes me smile daily.  Ben the oldest at 9 years old is continuing to be a shinning example of what a big brother should be and loves to help and has even changed a few diapers.  Cole the middle now at 5 years old doesn't like to be left out of things, but is also a great help in entertaining Andrew and keeps us all on our toes.


Life seemed quite simple when our family was 4, but the new adventure has sure made life fun.  Trips are now scheduled around feeding schedules and drop off for school is now much longer.  We don't get out much now, but do love entertaining at our house.  Our next big adventure which I will write about more later will be our trip to Florida this spring break. 

Family has always been a priority in my life and I feel that my time with the family is the best.  We like watching TV, playing outside, farming, and cleaning house together.  I know my life will get become more and more busy with 3 boys, and I hope I can cherish the time that is slow.




3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family and a fantastic outlook on life! 5 is a great number. It definitely keeps things interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is perfect! I can't wait to hear about the trip to Florida!! Family is the best.

    ReplyDelete