Sunday, March 11, 2018

March 11 - Time Change

Today was Daylight Savings Time (spring forward), and I also had to be at church by 7:30, so it made for a long day.  I am usually pretty good in the morning and can get myself around and ready and out the door quickly, but this morning was kinda hard I have to admit.

As a farmer going up and now teacher and farmer, I usually like mornings.  This time change seems to mess with day time for me.  The sun is going to be up quicker, but the evenings will be shorter, and I really don't like that.  I love being able to come home from work and have a couple of hours with daylight to get things done.  This week is going to be hard, but soon the summer days will be here and I will be able to go back to enjoying daylight.

**Update:  So after Monday morning driving to school I realized that the evening hours of sunlight will be longer.  I guess when you loose sleep you don't think logically and when you write your blog post later in evening it is all messed up. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of changing the time back and forth...I'd like it to stay one way or the other...many states don't change anymore.

    ReplyDelete