Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 6 - Mindset

This year I have read about Mindset a lot.  From growth mindset to innovator's mindset I have researched what it can take to make change.  I like to think of myself as being a person that is willing to try new things and push the limits.  The reading I have done has reassured me that I do in many ways.  I'm going to make al list of my favorite quotes today.

Some of my favorite quotes I have ran across while reading: 

“once you stop learning you start dying” ― Albert Einstein

“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to to , We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” ― Steve Jobs

"To teach is to learn twice."  ― Joseph Joubert

"No one has ever changed the world by doing what the world has told them to do.” ― Eddy Zhong


3 comments:

  1. Love these quotes! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote from Steve Jobs. Thanks Dingman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is the last one by Eddy Zhong. An administrator told me once that if I was still teaching the same way in ten years would I be happy? The answer, of course, is no.

    ReplyDelete