Monday, March 12, 2018

March 12 - Busy Schedules

In 4 days my family and I will be heading on our spring break trip.  This is a fun an exciting time, but also is a busy time of year.  It seems like we have something every night leading up to our departure.  I know it will help with time passing and not being impatient for the trip to come. 

It is funny how busy schedules are a part of life now.  Kids have soccer, baseball, basketball, cheer, dance and many other things going on.  Parents are running around taking kids to practice, games and events.  I don't remember being that busy growing up.

Being from a small town (population 700) and living 20 miles from town, made life simple.  I still was involved in activities, but never felt the stress of being over scheduled.  I hope that I can keep a balance with my children, but feel the pressure to keep some activities going. 

I think that sometimes we get caught up in, if we are not doing something we are not keeping up, mindset.  I really enjoy just being a family and not on the go so much.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment