Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 5 - Mornings

Mornings in my household are a frenzy.  Alarm goes off at 5:10 to start the day.  We do hit snooze most mornings but that is the first time it goes off.  I shower then get all the kids up and started on breakfast.  Karen feeds Andrew and eats breakfast also. 

Once breakfast is done, Ben takes dog out and feeds the dog.  Cole just gets dressed and brush teeth and makes bed, hopefully.  Ben and I work on lunches for Cole, Ben and I and sometimes Karen depending on if she has done her own yet.  After lunches are done, I finish getting dressed and ready for the day.  Ben and Cole usually play with Andrew while Karen and I finish getting ready.  Andrew is the last one to get dressed and goes straight into car seat.

All this is done and we are hopefully out the door by 6:30.  Fast pace morning everyday during the school year. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine 6:30 as my leave time. Way to go, Dingman family! Joint effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same alarm time and I too hit snooze a couple of times! I find that I have more of a morning routine than I thought I did when it comes to weekday mornings. My departure time is 6:30 as well! Wow! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete