Friday, March 2, 2018

March 2 - Special Day for a Family Member

Today I will be writing about my middle son Cole.  Today is a special day it is his 6th Birthday.  As I woke up today I replayed the day years again when he was born.  Karen was working at Webb City in her first year and I was still at Lamar.  We both went to work to teach young people and I got a phone call before 10 saying I think it is time.  I rushed to the Hospital and Karen drove herself there.  Yes that is correct Karen drove herself to the hospital.  Later that day Cole joined our family.

Now these many years later he is 6 years old and is a joy.  His eyes tell it all they are curious, mischievous and full of wonder.  He can talk your ear off and make you smile.


As we celebrate Cole and his special day, I just hope that Cole feels special. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Cole! Your oldest told me today that it was his brothers Birthday. He was pretty excited for him.

    ReplyDelete